Friday, March 8, 2013

Rewarder and reward

Rewarder: Him who holds the seven stars in His right hand, who walks among the seven golden lamp stands.
Reward: Eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Rewarder: The first and the last, who died and came to life.
Reward: 1. The crown of life and
2. will not be hurt by the second death.

Rewarder: Him who has the sharp two-edged sword.
Reward: 1. Some of the hidden manna,
2. a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.

Rewarder: Him who has eyes like a flame of fire, and whose feet are like burnished bronze.
Reward: 1. Authority over the nations, he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father.
2. And I will give him the morning star.

Rewarder: Him who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars.
Reward: 1. Clothed thus in white garments, and
2. I will never blot his name out of the book of life.
3. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.

Rewarder: The holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens.
Reward: 1. Crown.
2. I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall he go out of it.
3. I will write on him lthe name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name.

Rewarder: Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation.
Reward: Grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment