In 35 years, yesterday was my best Good Friday ever. I woke up sobbing with the revelation of the cross. The picture that kept coming before me was our Lord Jesus covered with blood, stripes all over, with a crown of thorns thrust on his head and carrying the cross and walking and He turns looks at me and says "your sins are no more". It was too powerful, I totally was drenched in His love. I experienced such love and forgiveness for the first time inspite of being a born again christian for the past 25 years. Then I opened my ipad to read and the first email I saw had the verse
Hebrews 8:10,12
10…I will put My laws in their mind…I will be their God… 12…I will be merciful to their unrighteousness…their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”
Tetelestia was the theme word of the day for me. All because he voluntarily lay down his life for me and all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment